I have been fortunate to visit some incredible places this year, from the Queen of the Cotswolds to the “other” Lake District. It was twice lucky at Rousham, and I even gave my least favourite city a fifth or sixth chance and ended up pleasantly surprised. However, there are quite a few more trips that I just haven’t had the opportunity to write about yet:
- Manchester, where the architectural past and cityscape of the future form a fascinating place to explore.
- Shakespeareland, a.k.a. Stratford-upon-Avon, a town dedicated to the Bard that, perhaps unsurprisingly, has one of the most amazing theatres I’ve ever been in.
- Highgrove, the garden of the Prince of Wales always leaves me feeling inspired (even if my most recent visit was in the middle of a downpour). This may be my next Dear Meghan post as it’s probably the closest I’ll get to royalty!
I’ve fallen behind while concentrating on my other blog but I will be taking the month of August to work on catching up. In the meantime, please consider checking out my most recent environmental posts.
- Reduce Your Wasteline: The Bathroom
- Reduce Your Wasteline: The Wardrobe
- Reduce Your Wasteline: Out and About
- Reduce Your Wasteline: The Kitchen
- Reduce Your Wasteline: Everything Else
- Reduce Your Wasteline: Get Social
- Reduce Your Wasteline: Gift Giving
- Greenwashing and Unintended Consequences
- Festival Fundamentals
- ‘Tis the (Summer) Season)
- Reflecting on my Wasteline
- Tip of the Iceberg
If you’d like to be notified as soon as the next MissElaineous blog post is ready, please consider signing up for the mailing list to have it delivered directly to your inbox. As a bonus, you’ll get a free eBook too! It’s perfect summer reading and a great way to explore the UK without leaving your home.